A good list on Aircall’s blog:
- Solve your customer’s issue or question (obviously)
How can I help you?
- Dig a little bit deeper
May I help you with anything else?
- Understand the usage of your product
Which particular case are you using X for?
- Ask for features feedback
Which features are your craving for?
- Ask if they would refer you (and if not, why)
How would you feel about inviting your friends and colleagues to try it out?
- Build a community
Would you be interested in subscribing to our newsletter / following us on twitter or facebook?
- Rate your customer overall satisfaction
How satisfied are you with your call? With our company?
The second, third, and fourth ones are where you’ll get the most interesting insights in my experience.